Sunday, July 10, 2011

Should I buy an XBOX 360?

i know this probably sounds like a stupid question but I am stuck right in the middle. Heres why: I had a white xbox 360 that I bought about a year after it first came out. I sold it online with some stuff for a total profit of around $200. I jst didnt play it all that much and I was going ot college so I felt like I should get al the money i can. Now i am going into my second year at college and my second year without an xbox and i kind of have an urge to buy one again. So im deciding whether i should because if i dont i have a lot mor emoney to use towards college loans and it is a money pit because you have to buy games and controllers and all that so it adds up to a lot but on the otherhand there is that buy a dell and get a free xbox thing and i was thinking of getting a laptop for my family and jkeeping the xbox but then that xbox is a 4gb and not a 20 or whatever so i would have to buy a hardrive. then i could buy just an xbox but my family could use the dell. so i dont know. im sorry if this sounds dumb but i just wanted to see what people say. thanks all

No comments:

Post a Comment