Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help with identifying bug?

Yesterday I was on my ps3 and I noticed this bug on the wall. It was kind of longish, brown, and had 2 antennas. My sister thought it was a flying bug but I wasn't so sure because even when I poked it with the broom handle to see if it would fly, it just stayed there. It kinda reminded me of a roach, and now I'm freaked out because HATE bugs, and roaches are just dirty and disgusting, and they carry diseases. The only bug I actually like are spiders. My house isn't even dirty, it's fairly clean, but we went on vacation for a whole week so we have to clean again soon. Oh, also, there's in opening in the window next to my air conditioner, so could it have gotten in from outside? Anyway, is it really a cockraoch or just a bug that resembles a raoch?

No comments:

Post a Comment