Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to get rid of kitchen roaches.?

I just moved to NY and living in an apt building. I think all of the apartment in this building have roaches and they live in the wall. I am not sure where the roaches are coming from but they are in the kitchen all over on the counter, they come out at night. These are the little roaches and looks like different kinds. They are so disgusting and super hard to kill. I tried sprays, traps, sticky traps (they walk around the glue traps, smart huh). They just won't die. There has to be a way of getting rid of them. They are in the kitchen cabinets, the sink, on the stove. I am so scared of leaving anything out and I clean the kitchen constantly. Please please if you have any idea how to get rid of them please let me know..

No comments:

Post a Comment