Saturday, July 16, 2011

How can i get him to ask me out again?

Ok, well, me and this guy dated for about 2 months, and it as ridiculous since we never hugged or kissed or even like spoke to each other because of my "friends" when we hung out alone, we were clearly perfect for eachother and talked so much. but he broke up with me by text and its been a while but i really want to go out with him again, and this time i know i have to make the first move after he asks me out. i do not want to ask him out because im not sure if he likes me, so please do not put that in the answers. so what can i do so he is attracted to me again, schools ending soon, and i want to get back with him before it ends, because we wont see each other over the summer if we aren't dating. but if he doesnt ask me out, im trying to loose weight and look mor attractive over the summer, so hopefully he "sees" me next year. So basically, in short, what actions can i take and what can i do to get him to like me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment