Thursday, July 14, 2011

Girls please your attention:does she love me and why is she doing that?

Well, here is the story; me and this girl knew each other from childhood back in our home country, we both came to the states a while ago and resided diff states.i recently moved to the state she lives in MN, age i'm turning 24 n' she is 20..since we came to the states like 7 yrs ago we never spoke. she somehow got my number called me the other day and told me who she was and i was suprised because i havent heard from her for a while. she started calling and texting me regularly and asking me about my self.we text and call each other for about 2 weeks. i started texting and calling her mor than she does and gave her alot of attention.we arranged a date and saw a movie. that night was awesome we both had fun and probably saw each other for the first time almost 10 yrs. after two days she stoped texting and calling me.i text her and she jst replies after couple hrs.i only call her but she nver calls me and when ever i call her and we speak she's so sweet. OK here is the bottom line and what i confused; although we didnt mention to make any official relationship we both had the feeling that to get together. every time she texts me she adds at the end "lov" e.g c ya love. take care lov. how u doing lov. just stuff like that she keep adds love at the end. so does she love me and if so why did she stoped all the texting and cals she did.?thanjks

No comments:

Post a Comment