Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do you think he likes me?

so theres this guy thats really shy but our brothers are friends so weve known eachother since like last year and since i met him ive been completely head over heals. for the longest time we were strictlyjust friends but lately hes been treating me different mor of like a flirty way (for him at least) contact means alot to him and he gives me highfives all the time and yesturday he asked to hold my hand. he also will walk away from his friends to alk to me and will play around and like poke other people in our group of friends but he says he wont hurt me by doing that. also all the time in class he turns aorund to look at me and last time i saw him like at the store we were with our parents and wen i said hey he blushed all over

No comments:

Post a Comment