Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is there a chance she will come back and what do you think I should do to try and get her back?

I have been in long term relationships my one relationship was 4 and half years long and it ended two years ago I loved that girl but it took me about a year and I was able to see I was better off with out her. After her I dated acouple girls, they werent any good for me either. I moved away got a new job, I changed everything in my life and I met someone who I fell head over heels for, and she felt the same for me..we worked together so at first we kept things low key and then she left the job and things got realy serious between her and i. I now have been dating her for 7 months and I allowed myself to fall inlove with her in a way I had never allowed myself before not even in my 5 year relationship. I loved every single thing about her and she did too about me but she was previously in a 15 year relationship where she was abused and she still had ties to this guy. He has manipulated her the entire time she has been with me and he called one day while we were laying in bed and she turned her phone off and said it was her dad when it was realy him calling about the car payment. So her and I got into a fight because I said I just wanted the truth no matter if it makes me mad or not. She admitted it was hard to let go of a 15 yr relationship and I told her then we cant be together and I let her go because I realized she was not over it but he did so many horrible things to her from beating her, belittling her, making her feel worthless, he sexual abused her, psychologically abused her and i asked her what she saw in him and she said she likes the way he sometimes makes her feel but yet she has a entire list of things she likes about me so how could he win?? I just want to know if anyone thinks i will ever get her back...i said she needs time to heal...but im afraid while trying to heal she will run back to him....what can i do i love her so much.....she says she hopes our story is like the notebook and after time apart we get back together....

No comments:

Post a Comment