Friday, July 15, 2011

I like two guys at once , one of them is my bf . Whatt should i do?

Okay so ive liked this guyy for a longg timee noww nd hez liked me back for a long time now but he had a girlfriend for a few months while we liked eachother , so while he had a gf i liked this other guy too nd he also liked me back so i told my friend to tell him i like him and so he told her he wuz going to ask me out . Andd a feww days ago the guy with the gf came up to me and was like "i broke up with her" ever since then hes been trying to kiss me and i was Planning yesterday after skool i would kiss him but then . . . The other guy that i liked came up to me and asked me outt . Now im in between the two of them and their friends too btw. I reallyy do not no what to do because i kinda like the guy who broke up with his gf mor bu i dont want to break up with my bf because of that cuz i obviously like him too . Whatt shouldd i do ?!?! ): i needd advicee . . . :/

No comments:

Post a Comment