Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I cant go to bed there is a roach in my room and its 4 AM HELLPPPP?

It is not a roach since roaches don't fly and don't make noices. It is probably a beatle and I don't think roach repellent would kill a beatle since some roach repellents don't work to well on roaches. One night of sleep won't hurt you too bad just don't plan on doing anything tomorrow. I've actually skipped a night of sleep myself when I was ten. I remember that after skipping a night of sleep it tends to help making up by sleeping in for a few days or taking naps. As for the beatle promblem, you should get your parent/ guardian/ older sibling/ whoever you are living with help you drive it out the house. If you have a window in your room, you can try opening it and getting it out the house instead of killing the beatle and by the way beatles can't give you infections. You would only be in trouble if one got stuck in your ear which can happen if it can crawl far enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment