Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am 5'7" and curvy. what is a healthy weight for me? ?

I have lost 35 pounds since the beginning of the year. People are really starting to notice. I have just been eatong right and going to football practice. I dont deprive myself. I still eat tasty cakes and chips occasionally. But not as much. I dont eat second helpings and try to keep it single servings. I am eating mor fruits and veggiea. I never really drank soda but i drink even more water now. My goal was originally 160lbs because a lot of the charts say that is even high. But lets just say I'm blessed with curves. I have DD breasts and a curvy butt. I am also somewhat muscular and I play semipro womens tackle football. I spend my days in the summer swimming and lifeguarding. I am just wondering if I should adjust my goal a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment