Thursday, July 14, 2011

How do I tell my best friend, in a polite way, she can't come over my new condo cause of her cockroaches?!?

My bestfriend lives in a cockroach invested apartment! Their are baby, mini, small, medium, and large cockroaches. It's so bad, her boyfriend told me they come out of the faucets at night. She has 3yr and 7month old children. How do I tell her in a polite way that she can't come over my new condo that I just bought? Her landlords have sprayed 3 times but her whole complex is infested. She's gonna move when the lease is over. I'm so worried, she's been my best friend for 15 years and I've never had to face a problem like this. I heard roaches and their eggs can travel in diaper bags and babyseats. What do I do!!?? Please please help etiquette people!

No comments:

Post a Comment