Monday, July 11, 2011

Did I just kill a roach?

Ok, so i was playing my Xbox360, when i thought i seen something move on the wall to the left side of me. i then realized that it is a black spot on that wall. but when i looked again, an insect was crawling up the wall slowly. I normally see a few centipedes every now and then, but this bug looked different. I jumped up and turned on the lights, grabbed my house shoe, and came in close on the bug. when i got a close look, it started to crawl back to the floor. before it hit the floor i SMASHED it with my house shoe. I looked at the bottom of the house shoe, now i could tell what a centipede looks like, but this was no centipede. This bug was darkish brown with only a couple of legs. I wiped it off my house shoe, and said to my self, "I hope we don't have roaches" ever sense then i've been really really paranoid because i never seen a roach before. Can someone please info me about this critter. IM STARTING TO FREAK OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment