Friday, July 15, 2011

Can i sue my landlord for roaches in my apt?

Okay. So I moved in my apt 2 months ago. I was desperate for finding a new apt so the manager of my apt building accepted my application and I moved in my apt right away. Turns out the same night when I moved in I noticed 3 roaches in the kitchen, I didn't mind so the next day I told the manager about it and they put a smog roaches spray in the kitchen which worked for like 1 day. Then I noticed more roaches when I woke up at night to get water. They were everywhere in the floor!!! I had raid so I killed 23!!! I told the manager and she said I need to buy a smogger. I'm a clean person and since I know I have this problem in my apartment I mop the floor with clorox before I go to sleep and never leave dishes outside and make sure there's no trade of food anywhere, but regardless of how clean and careful I am they don't go away. So all the manager says is buy more sprays! What can I do? They don't see to care! Please help :( I also have two kids living with me and today they were eating on the kitchen table and 4 big rounded roaches appeared put of nowhere and one got on my daughter's plate. It's si disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment